NIKA ARCHERY's user privacy protocol
User information we may collect
We may collect, store and use the following information about you when providing services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the desired effect of the relevant services.
1. Your information
(I) you provide personal information such as telephone number, ID number, bank card number, etc. when you register your account or use our service.
The shared information you provide to other parties through our services and the information you store when you use our services.
2. Your information shared by others
Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
3. We get your information. When you use the service, we may collect the following information:
- Log information refers to the technical information that may be automatically collected by the system through cookies, webbeacon or other means when you use our service, including: device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our service, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device; and And other information and content details you require when using our services.
- Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device location function and use the relevant services provided by US based on location. You can stop collecting your location information by turning off the location function.
- Transaction information means that we analyze the transaction data information formed on the NIKAARCHERY 's and form a user credit database.
4. Your information provided by partner
We will query your identity, contact information, telecommunications information, address, location and other basic information in your credit report through a third party organization (including but not limited to the basic database of personal credit information and external data of legal credit agencies) Information and related person information, as well as personal loans, various credit cards, external guarantees and other credit and various transaction records formed in business activities, personal credit transaction information and other information of public fee payment, illegal information and non bank information, as well as your portrait, work situation, income situation, family situation, social relations, recruitment and employment information obtained Your transaction records and usage information in NIKA ARCHERY's.
How might we use user information
- When we provide services, it is used for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
2. Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
3. Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs;
4. Software certification or management software upgrade;
5. Let you participate in the survey about our products and services.
In order to make you have a better experience, improve our services or other uses you agree to, we may use the information collected through a certain service for our other services in a way of aggregation or personalization on the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations. For example, information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you information related to you that is not universally pushed. If we provide corresponding options in related services, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
User information we may share with third parties
We may share your personal information if:
1. We will disclose your user information to the public (including but not limited to the lender, the contacts updated from time to time in your mobile phone address book, the contacts updated from time to time in these contacts' mobile phones, and the contacts or groups of your social account) if you fail to repay the principal and interest of the loan within the time limit;
2. When other registered users initiate litigation proceedings for your breach of contract in NIKA ARCHERY's activities, we will disclose your user information to such registered users at their request;
3. Provide your user information to the administrative and judicial departments at their request;
4. When the creditor entrusts the collection, it provides your user information to the entrusted collection subject;
5. When you apply for relevant products and services from a third party partner through NIKA ARCHERY's, we will provide your user information to the third party according to your authorization;
6. We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliated companies, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send SMS or push notifications on our behalf, map service providers who provide us with location data), which may not be located in your jurisdiction, for my benefit We provide or improve our services to you;
With the continuous development of our business, we and our affiliated companies may enter into merger, acquisition, asset transfer or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions;
The situation that your user information must be provided to a third party according to the legal requirements;
How do we protect user information
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of information. But please understand that due to the limitation of technology and various malicious means that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen the security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee the 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.