Archery Crossbow Cocking Device 3-Finger Cocker Rope DoubleT Handle Strings US
- The rope cocking device is one of the greatest developments in crossbow history, reducing the poundage pull by half.
- The T- handles allow you to create more pull with less strain, saving your finger tips.
- The brass cord rollers (just like they use on a sailboat) provides the smooth drawing action that make the rcd so nice to own.
- Compatible with most standard draw crossbows and stores neatly away in your pocket
- QUANTITY: 1 PC
- TOTAL LENGTH: APPROX. 41 INCH
- MATERIAL: PLASTIC + NYLON
- WEIGHT: ABOUT 114G
- FOR: CROSSBOW
- PROPER TIMING AND LIMB LOAD ACCURACY
- PROVEN DOUBLE HANDLE DESIGN
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT, PROVEN DESIGN THAT IS FULLY ADJUSTABLE
- ULTRA DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH SOLID SURFACE FOR SECURE GRIP
- ADVANCED ROLLING SYSTEM DECREASES COCKING EFFORT BY 50%
This product is shipped from a warehouse in the United States, and the scope of delivery is in the United States. The delivery time is generally 3-5 days.
If it is a country and region outside the United States, this product cannot be delivered in the United States, but you can contact the customer service of the website and choose a warehouse in other locations for delivery.