Youth Archery Carbon Arrows for Compound & Recurve & Traditional Bow (Pack of 12)
- Material: Carbon
- Shaft length: 26 28 30 inch for your choice
- Shaft diameter: Outer 7.8mm Inner 6.2mm
- Spine: 500
- GPI: 13.0 grains
- Weight: About 35g each for 30 inch arrow, about 33g each for 28 inch arrow, about 31g each for 26 inch arrow
- Suit for: 30-60lbs compound, recruve and long bow
- Vanes: 3 inch fluorescent orange + white, bright and easy to find
- Nocks: Double plastic nock, removable, without glue
- Tips: The 100 grain tips can be replaceable, the insert is glued
1. Do not shot against concrete wall or any hard substance. That may damage the arrows.
2. Use a suitable bow. Shooting from a bow with draw weight over recommended value may damage both bow and arrow.
3. Please use an arrow rest. Or the bow may be damaged by arrows.
4. If the plastic vanes shape is distorted, you can put the vanes into 176℉-194℉ hot water for 5-10 minutes, or straighten them by using an air dryer they can be recover to original shape.